Come and meet the Queen of Crime writing at WHSmith Bexleyheath on Friday 18 October from 1pm. Martina will be signing copies of her new book No Mercy
ABOUT THE BOOK – The Sunday Times No. 1 bestseller and ‘undisputed queen of crime writing’ (Guardian) is back. The biggest selling female crime writer in the UK, Martina’s unique and powerful novels have gripped their readers for twenty-five years, and include Dangerous Lady, The Take and Damaged.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR – Martina Cole is the acknowledged queen of crime drama with more than twenty novels to her name, of which over a dozen have been No.1 bestsellers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The signing will commence from 1pm at WHSmith, Bexleyheath, DA6 7JN
- Anyone arriving to the venue before 12pm will be asked to return at or after 12pm
- You will need to purchase your copy of No Mercy from WHSmith Bexleyheath
- Your receipt entitles you to one place in the queue to have your book signed by Martina Cole
- Proof of purchase will be necessary.
- To avoid disappointment, we advise you not to arrive any later than the signing start time
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day
- A member of staff will be on hand to take a picture for you. Selfie style pictures may not be possible on this occasion. Please ensure that your phone/camera is fully charged on the day and has enough storage
- There will not be an official photographer present at the event
- Only No Mercy will be signed. No other merchandise will be signed
- Unfortunately, dedications within the book may not be possible
- Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not require a ticket. Due to time and space limitations each child can be accompanied by a maximum of one adult. However, one adult can accompany up to five under 14s.
- Please note the event may be filmed, as an attendee you consent to footage of you being used for promotional purposes
- Management have the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day